Monday, November 21, 2011

Silas's outlook on Deutschland



The following post was written by Silas Hayes.


Germany is much older than the US.  This means there are many more castles, history, and older buildings.



It's more crowded so they have much more than one way of transportation.  Like biking, riding the bus, or the tram.





For my Geburtstag (birthday) we went to Kettlerhof.  It was a giant park that had water slides, huge swings, giant climbing area, a toboggan run, and slides!!!!  It also had a climbing wall slide.






 So far Germany has been great.  Yes, I miss my friends and family but I have friends over here too.  I like playing soccer so much.  The school is nice, the food is good, and vacations are great!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank for writing, Silas. I'm so glad you're enjoying this adventure. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your journey, Silas. I know as time goes by you will have alot more to tell us about Germany. Miss you much. See you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete